Basic choice for Continuous disc dryer for battery materials
Each Continuous disc dryer for battery materials has its specific scope of application, and each material can find several drying devices that can meet the basic requirements, but only one is the most suitable. If the model is improperly selected, the user will not only have to bear the unnecessary one-time high purchase cost, but also pay a heavy price during the entire service period, such as low efficiency, high energy consumption, high operating cost, poor product quality, and even fundamental installation. not functioning properly, etc.
The following are the general principles for the selection of Continuous disc dryer for battery materials. It is difficult to say which item or items are the most important. The ideal selection must be based on your own conditions, and sometimes a compromise is necessary.
1. Applicability ------- Continuous disc dryer for battery materials must be suitable for specific materials first, and meet the basic requirements of material drying, including the ability to handle materials well (feeding, conveying, fluidization) , dispersion, heat transfer, discharge, etc.), and can meet the basic requirements of processing capacity, dehydration capacity, product quality and other aspects.
2. High drying rate---On the basis of drying rate, the material is highly dispersed in hot air during convection drying, and the critical moisture content is low. Continuous disc dryer for battery materials has fast drying speed, and both are convection drying. The moisture content is also different, and thus the drying rate is also different.
3. Low energy consumption-------Continuous disc dryer for battery materials Different drying methods have different energy consumption indicators. Generally, the thermal efficiency of conduction drying can theoretically reach 100%, and convection drying can only be about 70%.
4. Saving investment-----Drying devices that complete the same function sometimes have a huge difference in cost, and the lower one should be selected.
5. Low operating costs---Continuous disc dryer for battery materials should keep the operating costs as low as possible, such as depreciation, energy consumption, labor costs, maintenance costs, and spare parts costs.