Forced circulation evaporator features and performance
Forced circulation evaporator features
1. Vacuum concentration is adopted, and the evaporation temperature is low;
2. Adjust the concentration balance of feeding and discharging, and can carry out continuous feeding and discharging.
3. The forced circulation of the feed liquid is adopted to make the feed liquid with high viscosity and high concentration easy to flow and evaporate, not easy to scale, and the concentration time is short;
4. The equipment adopts forced circulation of materials for vacuum evaporation, which reduces the residence time, improves thermal efficiency, and prolongs the operation cycle of the equipment. All of them are made of stainless steel, and the parts in contact with the materials are polished, and the exterior is pickled or matte. The heater is separated from the evaporation chamber, which is convenient for cleaning and replacing pipes, and reduces the height of the workshop.
Forced circulation evaporator performance
1. The complete system has reasonable and beautiful design, stable operation, high efficiency and energy saving, and low steam consumption; the concentration ratio is large, and the forced circulation type makes the viscous liquid easy to flow and evaporate, and the concentration time is short;
2. The special design can be switched and improved by simple operation to adapt to the production of different products;
3. The evaporation temperature is low, the heat is fully utilized, and the material liquid is heated gently, which is suitable for the concentration of heat-sensitive materials;
4. The evaporator is heated evenly in the tube through forced circulation, and the heat transfer coefficient is high, which can prevent the "dry wall" phenomenon;
5. The material liquid enters the separator and then separates, which strengthens the separation effect and makes the overall equipment have greater operating flexibility;
6. The whole set of equipment has a compact structure, a small footprint, and a simple and smooth layout, which represents the development direction of large-scale complete sets of evaporation equipment;
7. The Forced circulation evaporator continuously feeds and discharges the material, and the liquid level and the required concentration of the material can be controlled automatically.