Common faults and maintenance of Special paddle dryer for sludge dryer during use
Although Special paddle dryer for sludge dryer is a relatively efficient and energy-saving dryer at present, there will be failures in actual operation. What we do is to find out the cause of the failure and eliminate it, and let the belt dryer serve us. Therefore, when customers buy a belt dryer, they should pay attention to the configuration of the dryer. The selection of the filter on the belt dryer should be adapted to the tooth channel and aperture of the dryer. Generally, the mesh diameter of the filter is selected to be the diameter of the dryer. It can be 0.2 times of the machine entry channel or aperture. What are the common faults of Special paddle dryer for sludge dryer in use? How to solve it? How to maintain it?
1. Before starting the machine, check the air source triplet, drain the stored water and ensure sufficient oil level.
2. Ensure that the Special paddle dryer for sludge dryer equipment is well grounded, and the temperature instrument on the equipment should be verified by metrology.
3. Check and maintain the parts, such as adding lubricating oil to the bearing, adjusting the pulley, checking the electrical circuit, the rocker arm of the door, the connection of the pipeline, etc. and fixing it.
4. The raw material is on fire, which may be due to the design of the Special paddle dryer for sludge dryer, or the fire in the dryer due to the inability of the raw material to be absorbed. In addition, it may also be caused by human factors, such as forcibly heating a dryer that is too small to achieve the drying effect, causing fire. At this time, it is recommended to replace and transform the dryer equipment, check whether the dryer is installed correctly, whether it leaks or increases the wind pressure, etc. Use the dryer correctly, and be careful to increase the temperature of the dryer so as not to cause a fire.
5. The problem of raw materials not drying at one time is mainly caused by the fact that the Special paddle dryer for sludge dryer is too small or the dryer is not used properly. In addition, the wrong calculation of wind pressure and flow in the wind network can also lead to such failures. You can replace or re-modify the drying equipment, or ask the manufacturer to recalculate the air pressure, flow and other changes. If it is caused by improper operation, the operator should strictly follow the instructions for correct operation.
6. Make sure that the fixing bolts of the machine base are not loose, the connection of the supporting springs is appropriate, and the control of the computer board, the wind wheel and the heat exchanger have good flexibility.
7. Keep the equipment clean, wipe the equipment daily, and clean the fluff in the dust box to ensure ventilation. Periodically open the rear cover of the Special paddle dryer for sludge dryer to clean the inside of the device.