How to judge the quality of Multi-effect wastewater evaporation products
Multi-effect wastewater products evaporation If a fault occurs and needs to be diagnosed, it needs to be checked for leaks first. This link of pressure and leak detection can be divided into the following three steps: ①Press the total pressure to see if there is any leakage in the refrigeration pipeline; ②Continue the high and low pressure sections for pressure, mainly to verify whether the low pressure pipeline (ie the evaporator) is leaking. There is leakage; ③Pressure in sections at low pressure, and then determine the leakage parts of the upper and lower evaporators. The method of pressing differs depending on the type of evaporator. The evaporator of the freezer compartment of the refrigerator can be generally divided into two types, namely the built-in type and the exposed type, which can also be called the drawer type. The method of fault diagnosis is as follows:
1. Fault diagnosis method of built-in Multi-effect wastewater evaporation products
For the built-in evaporator, you can judge the quality of the evaporator by simply hitting the low pressure and seeing if there is any leakage in the low-pressure pipeline. The specific diagnostic steps are as follows:
1) First cut with a tube knife, look at the process tube at the upper end of the compressor process nozzle, and then deflate the refrigeration pipeline.
Next, weld the welding port between the return air pipe of the evaporator and the suction pipe of the compressor, and then weld the welding port between the capillary tube and the drying filter, and seal the port at one end of the capillary tube with gas welding.
2) At the mouth of the return pipe of the evaporator, a vacuum pressure gauge needs to be welded, and then a nitrogen bottle is used to press the low-pressure refrigeration pipeline through the vacuum pressure gauge (the general pressure is usually 0.78MPu), the most common Method Use soapy water to check the solder joints between the vacuum pressure gauge, the return gas pipe and the capillary end to confirm whether there is any leakage. In the case of confirming that there is no leakage, observe after 24 hours. If the reading of the vacuum pressure gauge remains unchanged. For a good evaporator, the vacuum pressure gauge should always read 0.78MPa. If the readings drop, the evaporator is leaking.
2. Fault diagnosis method of exposed Multi-effect wastewater evaporation products
For the exposed evaporator, the low pressure should be applied first to see if there is any leakage in the low-pressure pipeline, and then the low-pressure staged pressure should be carried out to determine which evaporator is leaking.
1) Fault diagnosis of the evaporator with the interface in the freezer: take out the drawer in the freezer, open the welding ports of the upper and lower evaporators with gas welding, and then pry open the evaporator fixing clip with a screwdriver, so that the outside of the freezer can be removed. evaporator. Then, outside the refrigerator, pressurize the evaporator outside the freezer to check for leaks. The specific method is: first weld a vacuum pressure gauge at one nozzle of the freezer evaporator, and weld the other nozzle tightly, and then add nitrogen to the evaporator to 0.78MPa, 'observe the reading of the vacuum pressure gauge after 24h. If the reading drops, there is a leak in the freezer evaporator.
2) Fault diagnosis of the evaporator with the interface outside the box: the first step is to open the interface box of the upper and lower evaporators, and then press the low-pressure pipeline in sections according to the direction of the refrigeration pipeline. According to the different directions of the refrigeration pipelines, there are five connection methods for the upper and lower evaporators.