What issues should be paid attention to when choosing Multi-effect wastewater evaporation
Multi-effect wastewater evaporation is mainly composed of a heating chamber and a volatilization chamber. The heating chamber provides the necessary calorific value for volatilization to the liquid, and promotes the boiling and vaporization of the liquid, and then the function of the volatilization chamber is to completely separate the two phases of the liquid. When people buy and choose evaporators, they must choose according to their own requirements. Today, let's learn about the common problems.
1. Select the type of Multi-effect wastewater evaporation according to the characteristics of raw materials. For example, film evaporators or forced circulation system evaporators are selected according to whether the raw materials are prone to fouling and crusting.
2. Select the appropriate type of Multi-effect wastewater evaporation according to the original concentration of raw materials and the amount of sludge produced. If the original concentration value is low and the amount of sludge produced is large, then a multi-effect evaporator or an mvr evaporator can be selected.
3. Select different types of Multi-effect wastewater evaporation according to the sensitivity of raw materials to temperature. For heat-sensitive raw materials, film evaporators or wiper film evaporators can be used depending on the details, or the inflow of steam and raw materials can be adjusted.
4. Select according to the melting point of raw materials. The boiling point rise is a very important main parameter in the actual operation of volatilization, which directly affects the selection of the evaporator. If the rising value of the boiling point of the raw material is too high, be sure to use a high vacuum pump for actual operation.
5. Select according to the customer's project investment status and industrial plant standards. Under the standard that customers are not sensitive to project investment, environmental protection, energy-saving and high-efficiency evaporation equipment should be used as much as possible, such as Multi-effect wastewater evaporation or mvr evaporator.