Features and application scope of china Vibrating fluidized bed
China Vibrating fluidized bed is suitable for drying, cooling and humidifying various granular materials, crystals and powdery mixtures. 1) Pharmaceutical and chemical industry: all kinds of tablets, boric acid, borax, benzenediol and various additives; 2) Food and building materials industry: distillers grains, monosodium glutamate, sugar, salt, granular chicken essence, slag, watercress seeds, etc.
Features of china Vibrating fluidized bed:
1) The object is heated evenly, the heat exchange is sufficient, and the drying strength is high
2) The vibration source is driven by a vibration motor, with balanced operation and convenient maintenance
3) Uniform fluidization, no dead voids and blow-through phenomena, and uniformly dried, cooled, and humidified products can be obtained.
4) Good adjustability, wide adaptability, the thickness of the material layer, the moving speed in the machine and the change of the full amplitude can be steplessly adjusted
5) Small damage to the surface of the material, can be used for drying fragile materials, and the work effect will not be affected when the material particles are irregular
6) Fully enclosed structure is adopted, which effectively prevents cross-infection between materials and outside air, and the working environment is clean
China Vibrating fluidized bed work process: the material enters the machine from the feed port, and under the action of the vibration force, the material is thrown in the horizontal direction and moves forward continuously. After the hot air passes through the fluidized bed and exchanges heat with the wet material, the wet air passes through the cyclone. The separator (or pulse bag filter) is discharged by exhaust air after dust removal, and the dry materials are discharged from the discharge port, and then collected and packaged.