Vibrating fluidized bed dryer instructions
Vibrating fluidized bed dryer is a new type of drying equipment designed with the principle of vibrating fluidization, which has the characteristics of energy saving and excellent performance. It is suitable for the drying of powdery and granular materials in various industries such as chemical, pharmaceutical, food, seed, beverage, slag and so on.
1. The main structure of Vibrating fluidized bed
The main structure of the Vibrating fluidized bed dryer is basically the same, which is mainly divided into the upper cover, the box body, the air inlet, the observation window and the temperature measuring hole. Among them, the wet air in the fluidization chamber forming the material between the upper cover and the fluidized bed plate is drawn from the air inlet, and the temperature measuring hole is used to detect the temperature in the fluidization chamber. The running status of the material can be monitored by the observation window. The box body is an inflatable chamber, and hot air enters from the air inlet to form a certain pressure to make the gas passing through the fluidized bed evenly distributed. The air temperature at this place can be detected by a temperature sensor (generally not used). The materials falling into the box due to abnormal operation can be discharged and cleared.
2. Working principle of Vibrating fluidized bed dryer
The Vibrating fluidized bed is driven by a vibrating motor and periodically vibrates in a certain direction at a fixed frequency. The processed material forms a fluidized form under the combined action of the exciting force and the medium, so that the material particles and the medium are fully contacted to complete the heat transfer. The mass transfer process achieves the purpose of drying.
3.Vibrating fluidized bed is a new product carefully designed by our factory according to my country's national conditions. Various technical indicators occupy a position in similar products, and have the following advantages:
1. Stable fluidization, no dead bed and blow-through phenomenon, and uniform products can be obtained.
2. The vibration source is a vibrating motor, which has stable operation, convenient maintenance, low noise and long equipment life.
3. Good adjustability. The thickness of the material layer, the residence time of the material in the machine and the change of the amplitude of the machine can be steplessly adjusted within the design range.
4. It has a wide range of adaptability, and it can adapt to materials with different specific gravity, particle size, water content, and water content.
5. It has little damage to the surface of the material and can be used for drying fragile materials. The particles of the material are irregular and do not affect the work effect.
6. The heating method is direct heating, which has high thermal efficiency and good energy-saving effect.