Features of customized Falling film evaporator
Evaporation is the physical process of converting a liquid into a gaseous state. Generally speaking, a customized Falling film evaporator is an object that transforms liquid matter into a gaseous state. There are many evaporators in the industry, and the evaporator used in the refrigeration system is one of them. Falling film evaporator is a very important part of the four major components of refrigeration. The low-temperature condensed liquid passes through the evaporator, exchanges heat with the outside air, evaporates and absorbs heat, and achieves the effect of refrigeration. The evaporator is mainly composed of two parts, a heating chamber and an evaporation chamber. The heating chamber provides the heat required for evaporation to promote the boiling and evaporation of the liquid; the evaporation chamber completely separates the gas phase and the liquid phase. Let’s take a look at the characteristics of the customized Falling film evaporator.
1. Inside the customized Falling film evaporator, there is a metal round basin with an inner diameter of φ200mm and a height of about 100mm.
2. The customized Falling film evaporator is a metal circular structure, the inner wall should be smooth, and the evaporator blades must not have defects such as burrs, bumps, etc.
3. All parts in contact with water should be smooth, and the joints or welds of the connecting parts should be tight and firm, and there should be no water leakage.
4. The parts and components of the customized Falling film evaporator should be assembled correctly, and there must be no looseness, deformation and other defects that affect the use.
5. The protective layer of the evaporator components should be firm, uniform, smooth, and free of defects such as delamination and corrosion.
6. The customized Falling film evaporator and mounting frame should be easy to install, and the evaporator will not fall off due to the influence of wind during normal use.