The main process flow of Best OSLO evaporation crystallizer
The main process flow of the Best OSLO evaporation crystallizer project is as follows
1. Material feeding: The material to be processed is stored in the raw liquid pool, and is driven into the plate heat exchanger by the feed pump. In the plate heat exchanger, the feed liquid exchanges heat with the steam condensate and steam, and then heats up to the evaporation temperature. Enter the Best OSLO evaporation crystallizer for evaporation and concentration.
2. Material evaporation process: The material passes through the Best OSLO evaporation crystallizer in sequence. In the evaporator tube, the material is heated and evaporated from top to bottom, and the concentrated liquid falls to the lower tube box, and the gas-liquid separation is carried out in the separator to be more concentrated. After the high concentration, it is transported by the transfer pump to the forced circulation evaporator to continue evaporation, concentration and crystallization.
3. Material crystallization process: the material enters the forced circulation heat exchanger to increase the temperature, and then flash in the crystallization separator. The concentrated liquid and the secondary steam are separated in the crystallization separator, and the concentrated liquid is pumped by the forced circulation pump. Enter the forced circulation heat exchanger for circulation. At this time, small particles of crystals will be precipitated, and the crystal form of the precipitated crystals will continue to grow in the process of falling in the crystallization separator, and the material will be discharged from the bottom of the crystallization separator to the centrifuge to separate the crystals.
4. Crystal packing after centrifugation: the mother liquor cooled during centrifugation is heated to the evaporation temperature and then returned to the system to continue evaporation and crystallization. With the continuous enrichment of organic matter in the system, when the boiling point of the solution rises above the design value, the mother liquor is pumped to the mother liquor high temperature wet oxidation treatment system for further processing.
5. Vapor compression process: the secondary vapor separated from the falling film section and the forced circulation section is mixed by the high-efficiency demister to separate the droplets, and is compressed by the imported high-efficiency compressor unit to increase the temperature and pressure, and the compressed vapor is then injected into Best OSLO The evaporation crystallizer heats the material. In the process of heating the material, this part of the high temperature steam condenses into water and flows to the condensate irrigation and is pumped by the distilled water pump into the plate heat exchanger to exchange heat with the raw material liquid. The temperature drops to close to normal temperature and is discharged out of the system, returning to the previous process for reuse.
What does the Best OSLO evaporation crystallizer evaporate? To put it plainly is to evaporate the water in the solution, evaporate and separate the water in the solution, and crystallize the solute into a solid.